What to do and what do not after treatment? We answer
We strongly recommend; YOU SHOULD NOT:
- tan your skin (please use creams with UVA and B filters with protection factor 50)
- use exfoliating cosmetics
- use creams with acids such as A, C vitamin
- use products containing St. John’s wort and calendula
- remove hair using tweezers, wax or electric hair removal device
- go to swimming pool or sauna 3-5 days after the treatment session due to the risk of developing skin irritation
- use deodorants and antiperspirants immediately after the treatment session
We strongly recommend; YOU SHOULD:
- Be gentle with you skin. 2 to 3 days after the procedure, use a non-alcoholic skin cleaning products, milk or gel, which are also soap free.
- Be gentle when drying the skin with the towel and avoid rubbing or irritating the skin in any other way
- Choose powder instead of deodorants or antiperspirants
Next treatment session should be performed after the laps of 4 to 12 weeks.